Tourist Day Pass
The ticket can be used for any 1 day of unlimited travel on MTR and Light Rail (except Airport Express, MTR Bus, East Rail Line First Class, and travel to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations) within 1 month from the date of issue.
Terms and Conditions
- All ordered tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. They must be collected within 92 days from the "Order Date".
- The ticket can be used for any 1 day of unlimited travel on the MTR and Light Rail (except Airport Express, MTR Bus, East Rail Line First Class, and travel to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations) within 1 month from the date of issue.
- "Any one day" means 24 consecutive hours starting from the recorded entry time of the first journey on the MTR (except the Light Rail). Travel only becomes effective on the Light Rail after the first journey has been made on the MTR.
- Use of the ticket is restricted to tourists who are non residents in Hong Kong and have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days at the time of purchase. A valid passport or similar valid proof of tourist status must be shown at the time of purchase/collection.
- The ticket user is required to produce the ticket with valid proof of tourist status for inspection by MTR staff at any time upon request.
- The ticket may be kept as a souvenir after use.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
For the protection of your interest, please bring along and present a copy of the "Order Confirmation" / "Order History" and the exact credit card you used for placing the order to collect the ticket at designated collection centre: Airport Express Customer Service Centre of Tsing Yi, Kowloon, Hong Kong or Airport Station. If you are unable to collect the ordered ticket(s) in person, you may authorize other person to collect the ticket(s) on your behalf by signing this authorization form. Your delegate could collect the ticket(s) for you upon presentation of authorization form, a copy of the email "Order Confirmation" or "Order History" and his / her valid proof of identity (original). No receipt is available for the redemption of the "Order Confirmation" email of the free ticket(s).
Ticket(s) sold are non-refundable.
For details of ticket purchase and usage, please click here
MTR Online Shopping Hotline: (852) 2993 3955